Baby's First Easter

Marissa's first Easter started with her first visit to church. I was a bit worried about taking her - should she start crying...which she didn't. However, she did begin to fuss during the sermon (when it was very quiet, of course!) Therefore, we took a walk to the "Sqwakers" room and waited until the little fusser became a little sleepy! After church, we had lunch at my parent's house, watched Jonathan go on a timed Easter egg hunt (9:20 - good job bud), and just chatted! I was able to go home and nap while Grandma watched Marissa and daddy picked her up on his way home from work.  Yes, Kyle had to work on Easter...we did, however, bring him some goodies :)

Grandma Inman talking with Marissa

Who's the cuter bunny? Hehe

Holding her bunny!

Sitting Pretty in her Easter dress

Comments

  1. Hi Katie- You have a beautiful daughter! I must say, I am a little envious you have a little girl! :) Enjoy all the Pink!!
    Take care- Nichole (McCormick)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts