Girl's Weekend - Seattle Edition!

Last weekend, Marissa, Kim M and I took a road trip to stay with Nikki! We were even able to visit with Kim N!  What a great time we had! Friday night - went to BJs Resturant, all 5 of us girls! Marissa kept it interesting, and so did Kim M and Nikki with trying to soothe her at the table. It was a good effort you two - I was impressed - and amused ;)

Saturday included - a visit to Starbucks, antique shop close to Nikki's place, then to downtown Seattle for The Bite! Followed up with pizza and movies hanging out on the couch. Marissa went to bed at 9:00pm, however us ladies chatted until midnight(ish) - Marissa was bright eyed at 6:00am...I was NOT.

Sunday - Starbucks again (reminds of the sorority days!! SB almost every day...Ohhhh, that's where all my college loan money went - oops.) Next, to Kim N's house to see her and Brett's new place ...that they bought a year ago. I told Kim at dinner on Friday, "I've been wanting to get up here for 2 years to see your house!" She replied, "We've been in our house for 11 months." Oh...

Kim and I then headed back south to Oregon...hopefully another girl's weekend will present itself again soon!  Thanks again to Nikki and Ryan - for opening up your beautiful house to us, we had an awesome weekend :) and to Kim M - for feeding and playing with Marissa while being on the road for many hours! and to Kim N - for letting us visit her home, and for the yummy brownie!! I love you girls!

After dinner Friday night

Saturday AM diaper change & some loves from Guiness

Me, Marissa & Kim M at The Bite of Seattle

Me, Marissa & Nikki at The Bite of Seattle

Marissa's first trip to the Space Needle...didn't go up this time, maybe next time with Kyle - we'll go up as a family!

Ok, preface: I'm a nerd who watches the show, Off Limits. Exciting part: this bridge was part of the Seattle episode because it FLOATS on the water...Crazy, yes?! I had to take a picture for Kyle...and for all of you, I guess.

Sweet Guiness, Nikki's pup

Marissa & Kim N

Adorable Cooper, Kim N's pup

Handsome Bo & Marissa, Kim Ns' mom's pup

Marissa getting loves from Cooper

This is my first time pumping gas...all by myself (well I did have Kimmy to help...but we didn't have any other assistance for spouses/parents/etc...well, except for the guy in front of us laughing because I couldn't figure out the clip part - whatever...I was excited!) Thank you Kim for helping me document this momentous event in my life ;)


Guiness had as much fun watching Marissa with Mrs. Elephante as we did!

Comments

Popular Posts