So you think you can
dance, dance, dance...
Hey fellow dancers! On July 30th...it's National Dance Day!!! So I'm thinking the beginner routine is more up my alley these days - I find myself out of breath and on the couch after completing an On-Demand Cardio work out... although I'm diggin' NappyTabs routine. We shall see! I'll probably find myself getting jiggy with it in the company of Marissa and Maverick, and let's face it - they don't know one count from another! Mav might enjoy the hip hop...
Check out:
http://dance.blogs.fox.com/tag/national-dance-day/
for the routine of your choice!
Happy Dancing :)
Hey fellow dancers! On July 30th...it's National Dance Day!!! So I'm thinking the beginner routine is more up my alley these days - I find myself out of breath and on the couch after completing an On-Demand Cardio work out... although I'm diggin' NappyTabs routine. We shall see! I'll probably find myself getting jiggy with it in the company of Marissa and Maverick, and let's face it - they don't know one count from another! Mav might enjoy the hip hop...
Check out:
http://dance.blogs.fox.com/tag/national-dance-day/
for the routine of your choice!
Happy Dancing :)

Comments
Post a Comment