Happy 8 Months To You....
Happy 8 Months to you,
Happy 8 Months my dear, Marissa,
Happy 8 Months to Yoooooooou!
I know this is cliche, but I really cannot believe how time has flown. It's just incredible to me to watch her play and imagine that LESS than a YEAR ago, she was only the size of a mini pumpkin, still growing in my belly! Sheeesh - she's so HUGE now! :)
For those who check our blog regularly and haven't seen any posts, I do apologize. So let me get your caught up!! :)
Marissa...
1. started crawling and now goes EVERYWHERE
2. follows Mav around to pull on his collar and tags (she thinks he's the greatest thing since sliced bread)
3. enjoys following me into the kitchen and does not appreciate it when I don't pick her up while standing at the sink...the result, my pants get pulled down
4. did well on both plane rides to Maui (Thank goodness for grandparents and friendly passengers!)
5. loved swimming in the Hawaiian pools, as expected ;)
6. pulls herself to a standing position every chance she gets
7. CLAPS!! It's the cutest thing in the world to me (besides her smile)
8. figured out how to stick out her tongue, a new favorite pass time during meals
...I think you're all caught up now!
Now you just want to see some pictures, huh?! Well...OK!
More Maui pictures will be posted soon!
Happy 8 Months my dear, Marissa,
Happy 8 Months to Yoooooooou!
I know this is cliche, but I really cannot believe how time has flown. It's just incredible to me to watch her play and imagine that LESS than a YEAR ago, she was only the size of a mini pumpkin, still growing in my belly! Sheeesh - she's so HUGE now! :)
For those who check our blog regularly and haven't seen any posts, I do apologize. So let me get your caught up!! :)
Marissa...
1. started crawling and now goes EVERYWHERE
2. follows Mav around to pull on his collar and tags (she thinks he's the greatest thing since sliced bread)
3. enjoys following me into the kitchen and does not appreciate it when I don't pick her up while standing at the sink...the result, my pants get pulled down
4. did well on both plane rides to Maui (Thank goodness for grandparents and friendly passengers!)
5. loved swimming in the Hawaiian pools, as expected ;)
6. pulls herself to a standing position every chance she gets
7. CLAPS!! It's the cutest thing in the world to me (besides her smile)
8. figured out how to stick out her tongue, a new favorite pass time during meals
...I think you're all caught up now!
Now you just want to see some pictures, huh?! Well...OK!
More Maui pictures will be posted soon!






Comments
Post a Comment