Baby's First Fourth
Our Fourth of July was great (unlike last year when I was feeling too sick to enjoy any of the fabulous food)! Marissa had a lot of fun watching the parade and the people. I walked around General Canby Day with baby in the Bjorn and Kyle walking the stroller...at least we were prepared - right? :) After watching the parade, the three of us went to a family BBQ. Our night ended earlier than most...tucked into bed by 8:00pm - Marissa, Kyle and I were exhausted. No fireworks for us - maybe next year!
Below are pictures Kyle took while we were at the parade...our All American Little Darling had a blast!
Soldier's Prayer
Hearts are heavy now, dear Lord
For war is looming there.
Our prayers are calling out to you,
Our thoughts too much to bear.
Be with our loved ones, they need You.
Guide them, lead them, see them through.
Bless our leader, for we know,
He asks Your blessings, and needs them so.
Protect the innocent, shield their lives,
As bombs and missiles streak the skies.
Open our hearts and fill us with grace,
Guard our loved ones in that place.
This I say, in earnest prayer,
Thank you Lord,
I know You’re there.
Hearts are heavy now, dear Lord
For war is looming there.
Our prayers are calling out to you,
Our thoughts too much to bear.
Be with our loved ones, they need You.
Guide them, lead them, see them through.
Bless our leader, for we know,
He asks Your blessings, and needs them so.
Protect the innocent, shield their lives,
As bombs and missiles streak the skies.
Open our hearts and fill us with grace,
Guard our loved ones in that place.
This I say, in earnest prayer,
Thank you Lord,
I know You’re there.
Thank you to all who are fighting and have fought for our country to keep us safe and free.
Thank you to my amazing sister,
Lt. Rochelle Inman - United States Air Force
May God Bless America




Comments
Post a Comment