Fir Point Farms
I love fall...the colors, the weather, hot cider, pumpkin patches...the list goes on and on. Next week we are headed to a pumpkin patch with Kyle's whole family. However, this morning was too gorgeous, with the sun and cool, crisp air, to not be outside! I asked my parents to accompany Marissa and I to go out and enjoy it! One of the benefits of living where we do - there are about a dozen farms to choose from, yet I remember always visiting Fir Point - so that is where we took Marissa!
"These are large and a little dirty..."
"...oh, but so much fun!"
"These look almost good enough to eat!"
"I'm on it mom! I'll start testing them out!"
"Okay guys, let's roll!"
Farmin' Baby
Grand'a and Marissa
Marissa and Mama - there was a calf behind us licking our arms :)
Hood View
Little Piglets











Comments
Post a Comment