Dairy Free...Say Whaaaat....?!!
A few months ago, if you had told me I was going to run a trial being dairy free, I would have laughed. I LOVE cheese. However, after 11 weeks of being profusely spat up on, (love that little boy but his tummy does not love what I eat, I'm guessing) I've decided this is probably the best choice for our family if lactose intolerance and milk allergies.
(Thank you Shannon for the final push!!)
Today is day ONE. (Yesterday would have been day one but then Kyle realized, after dinner, that our convenient Costco meatballs were made with cheese! Ugh.)
This afternoon I made my first dairy free smoothie while incorporating my all time fav - pumpkin pie - spices and pumpkin purée.
Here it goes...praying that DAIRY is what has been making our little man (and what must have been causing baby Rissa) to be so fussy and spitty.


You can do it! So proud of you
ReplyDeleteGood luck Katie! I did a dairy free trial with Easton too. If you have any questions let me know.
ReplyDelete